This is for the Lefties: a Tom Wishon Golf Technologies 919THI!
please read the entire description before hitting the "buy" button!
Features of the 919THI:
- Variable Thickness Face with High MOI delivers the best off center hit performance in the game.
- Bendable hosel (not offered in most OEM drivers) for slight loft angle adjustments
- Three loft options, for golfers of every swing speed
This driver comes with an S2S Black shaft and V-Series grip (shown). Choose between R and S flex!
Which S2S Black do you need, the 65 or 85?
- If you have an aggressive swing, but a "Golf Strength" Rating of 1-2, OR, you prefer a lighter feel, use the 65.
- If you have an aggressive swing and a "Golf Strength" Rating 2-2.5, OR, you prefer a heavier feel, use the 85.
Do you need the S2S Black? Ask yourself these questions:
- What's your tempo? 1-smooth, 2-moderate, 3-aggressive
- What's your transition? (when the backswing stops and the downswing starts)? 1-Smooth, 2-moderate, 3-aggressive
- What's your release like? 1-early, 2-middle, 3-late
|FLEX||Swing Speed (mph)|
Unfortunately, 11 degrees is all that's offered for the 919THI for lefties, but you can get 0.5 degrees added or subtracted- just let me know what you'd prefer!
Typically, my build looks like this:
- Length: 44.5"
- Grip: +1/64"
- Swing weight: D2
These can be altered. If, for example, you're a stronger golfer and like a heavier head feel, I can alter the swing weight so it's higher. If you like a bigger/smaller grip or a longer/shorter length, don't hesitate to say so.
For the grip: if you don't know what size you want, tell me how long your right hand is, as well as how long the longest finger on your right hand is. I'll then come up with the size you need!
Each and every club I build will be what I call "Blueprinted". It's a meticulous, step-by-step process to ensure the highest quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
I will also Spine and FLO your shaft, to ensure the face will be presented to the ball consistently. That may mean the logo has a chance of not being in the 12:00 position. For as long as I've used Wishon shafts, that's not something to worry about, though.
Because this is a custom build, more time is needed. Please allow 15 days for delivery.