Wishon 919THI Driver- with customization!
(please read the whole description!)
This listing is for the Wishon 919THI Black Driver. It comes with the S2S Blue shaft, and V-Series (standard) grip!
Features of the 919THI:
- Variable Thickness Face with High MOI delivers the best off center hit performance in the game.
- Bendable hosel (not offered in most OEM drivers) for slight loft angle adjustments
- Three loft options, for golfers of every swing speed
You have three (3) loft choices: 9, 11, and 13 degrees.
Faster swingers (105mph+) should look to the 9
Slower swingers (80mph or less) should look to the 13
Everyone in-between should look at the 11.
Sorry, this is for left-handed golfers. Please allow up to 15 days, as these are custom-built products (like a fine suit!).
Are you a good fit for the S2S Blue?
- S2S Blue is the lightest shaft in the lineup
- If you struggle with creating swing speed
- If you prefer a light overall feel in your clubs
This will be the right shaft for you.
To help you with the shaft, here's a Bend Profile image of all the shafts in the S2S lineup:
The S2S Blue is, as the lightest shaft in the lineup, one of the softest. It starts off soft in the butt section (black line, far left), stiffens just a bit in the midsection (near Section 4), then softens again near the tip.
If you need more help choosing a flex, comment your swing speed (or iron used for 150 yards), and answer these three questions:
- What is your swing tempo? (1- passive; 2- moderate; 3- aggressive)
- How "golf strong" are you? (1- not very; 2- average; 3- very)
- When do you release the club? (1- early; 2- average; 3- late)
Based on this info, I can determine a flex for your swing!
Unless you state otherwise, I build drivers to these specs:
- 44.5" length
- +1/64" grip size
- D2 swing weight
If you want me to deviate from these, tell me what you prefer, or, in the comments answer these questions:
- What is your wrist-to-floor measurement?
- How long is your right hand?
- How long is your longest finger (on the right hand)?
- Do you consider yourself "golf strong"?
I will also spine and FLO your driver shaft. FLO means "Flat Line Oscillation", so the shaft flexes the same way each time. Be forewarned: that may mean the shaft's logo isn't in the 12:00 position; in my years of using TWGT shafts, that's never been an issue, though.
Your club will be meticulously crafted with 100% care, using my Blueprinting Method.
Pictures are for reference only. MI residents will be charged 6% sales tax (I know, but that's the rules...).