Do you love golf, but sometimes (especially on the greens) it doesn't love you back?
You gotta practice!
Yes, seriously; to get better, you have to practice. Think about this: on a good day, you average two putts per hole. Spread over 18 holes, that's an average minimum of 36 putts per round!
That's on a good day. What if you aren't having good days? If you average three putts per hole, that's 108 putts! How are you going to break 100 that way?
Easy: with this putting alignment tool!
This golf putting alignment mirror will be an excellent training aid for you. It's designed perfectly for checking your putting posture and alignment and creating confidence on the green. Made of top-class acrylic, it is clear enough for viewing and good for long-term use. Great golf practicing aid for both professional and amateur golfers.
And you can use it inside, so no more excuses!
- Color: As shown in the picture.
- Material: Acrylic.
- Size: About 40.5 x 23 x 4.5cm.
- Provides full view of stroke, including eyes, shoulders and putter face.
- Designed to accurately reflect your posture and alignment on the green.
- Perfect to to improve putting skills.
- Made of top-class acrylic, it is clear enough for viewing and good for long-term use.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Great golf practicing aid for both professional and amateur golfers.