Wishon 919THI Driver- with customization!
(please read the whole description!)
This listing is for the Wishon 919THI Driver. It comes with the S2S White shaft, and V-Series (standard) grip!
Features of the 919THI:
- Variable Thickness Face with High MOI delivers the best off center hit performance in the game.
- Bendable hosel (not offered in most OEM drivers) for slight loft angle adjustments
- Three loft options, for golfers of every swing speed
You have three (3) loft choices: 9, 11, and 13 degrees.
Faster swingers (105mph+) should look to the 9
Slower swingers (80mph or less) should look to the 13
Everyone in-between should look at the 11.
Sorry, this is for left-handed golfers. Please allow up to 15 days, as these are custom-built products (like a fine suit!).
Are you a good fit for the S2S White?
If you have:
- A smooth to average tempo
- Average "golf strength"
- A midway to late release
This will be the right shaft for you. Choose your flex and loft, and I'll get to work building you the perfect club!
If you need more help choosing a flex, comment your swing speed (or iron used for 150 yards), and answer these three questions:
- What is your swing tempo? (1- passive; 2- moderate; 3- aggressive)
- How "golf strong" are you? (1- not very; 2- average; 3- very)
- When do you release the club? (1- early; 2- average; 3- late)
Based on this info, I can determine a flex for your swing!
Unless you state otherwise, I build drivers to these specs:
- 44.5" length
- +1/64" grip size
- D2 swing weight
If you want me to deviate from these, tell me what you prefer, or, in the comments answer these questions:
- What is your wrist-to-floor measurement?
- How long is your right hand?
- How long is your longest finger (on the right hand)?
- Do you consider yourself "golf strong"?
I will also spine and FLO your driver shaft. FLO means "Flat Line Oscillation", so the shaft flexes the same way each time. Be forewarned: that may mean the shaft's logo isn't in the 12:00 position; in my years of using TWGT shafts, that's never been an issue, though.
Your club will be meticulously crafted with 100% care, using my Blueprinting Method.
Pictures are for reference only. MI residents will be charged 6% sales tax (I know, but that's the rules...).