Wishon 919THI Driver- with customization!
(please read the whole description!)
This is for lefties only!
Features of the 919THI:
- Variable Thickness Face with High MOI delivers the best off center hit performance in the game.
- Bendable hosel (not offered in most OEM drivers) for slight loft angle adjustments
You have only one choice for loft: 11 degrees. That's the crappy part about being a lefty.
However, you can have the loft altered, by up to 1* stronger of weaker.
That means, if you need 10*, you can have it! If you need 12*, you can have it! Be sure to mention any loft alterations, if you want them!
If you prefer a loft a half-degree away from those available, please comment that you'd like that.
Sorry, this is for left-handed golfers. Please allow up to 15 days, as these are custom-built products (like a fine suit!).
To help you with the shaft, here's a Bend Profile image of all the shafts in the S2S lineup:
If you need more help choosing a flex, comment your swing speed (or iron used for 150 yards), and answer these three questions:
- What is your swing tempo? (1- passive; 2- moderate; 3- aggressive)
- How "golf strong" are you? (1- not very; 2- average; 3- very)
- When do you release the club? (1- early; 2- average; 3- late)
Based on this info, I can determine a flex for your swing!
Unless you state otherwise, I build drivers to these specs:
- 44.5" length
- +1/64" grip size
- D2 swing weight
If you want me to deviate from these, tell me what you prefer, or, in the comments answer these questions:
- What is your wrist-to-floor measurement?
- How long is your right hand?
- How long is your longest finger (on the right hand)?
- Do you consider yourself "golf strong"?
I will also spine and FLO your driver shaft. FLO means "Flat Line Oscillation", so the shaft flexes the same way each time. Be forewarned: that may mean the shaft's logo isn't in the 12:00 position; in my years of using TWGT shafts, that's never been an issue, though.
Your club will be meticulously crafted with 100% care, using my Blueprinting Method.
Pictures are for reference only- this will be a LH club! MI residents will be charged 6% sales tax (I know, but that's the rules...).