Wishon 919THI Driver- with customization!
(please read the whole description!)
This listing is for the Wishon 919THI Black Driver. It comes with the S2S Red shaft and V-Series (standard) grip!
Features of the 919THI:
- Variable Thickness Face with High MOI delivers the best off center hit performance in the game.
- Bendable hosel (not offered in most OEM drivers) for slight loft angle adjustments
- Three loft options, for golfers of every swing speed
You have three (3) loft choices: 9, 11, and 13 degrees.
Faster swingers (105mph+) should look to the 9
Slower swingers (80mph or less) should look to the 13
Everyone in-between should look at the 11.
Sorry, there is no left-handed version for this club. Please allow up to 15 days, as these are custom-built products (like a fine suit!).
Are you a good fit for the S2S Red?
If you have:
- An aggressive tempo
- A forceful transition (when the backswing stops and the downswing starts)
- A late to very late release
This will be the right shaft for you. If you need more info, here's a Shaft Bend Profile of all the shafts in the S2S lineup, to give you an idea:
The S2S Red (the red line) has the stiffest butt section of all the shafts in the lineup. It also has the stiffest tip of all the S2S models. Surprisingly enough, it has the softest midsection, between Zones 4 and 5.
If you need more help choosing a flex, comment your swing speed (or iron used for 150 yards), and answer these three questions:
- What is your swing tempo? (1- passive; 2- moderate; 3- aggressive)
- How "golf strong" are you? (1- not very; 2- average; 3- very)
- When do you release the club? (1- early; 2- average; 3- late)
Based on this info, I can determine a flex for your swing!
Unless you state otherwise, I build drivers to these specs:
- 44.5" length
- +1/64" grip size
- D2 swing weight
If you want me to deviate from these, tell me what you prefer, or, in the comments answer these questions:
- What is your wrist-to-floor measurement?
- How long is your right hand?
- How long is your longest finger (on the right hand)?
- Do you consider yourself "golf strong"?
I will also spine and FLO your driver shaft. FLO means "Flat Line Oscillation", so the shaft flexes the same way each time. Be forewarned: that may mean the shaft's logo isn't in the 12:00 position; in my years of using TWGT shafts, that's never been an issue, though.
Your club will be meticulously crafted with 100% care using my Blueprinting Method.
Pictures are for reference only. MI residents will be charged 6% sales tax (I know, but that's the rules...).