Wishon 919THI Driver- with customization!
(please read the whole description!)
Features of the 919THI:
- Variable Thickness Face with High MOI delivers the best off center hit performance in the game.
- Bendable hosel (not offered in most OEM drivers) for slight loft angle adjustments
- Three loft options, for golfers of every swing speed
You have three (2) loft choices: 11 and 13 degrees. If you want a 9-degree model, check out the 519SHPR!
Faster swingers (105mph+) should look to the 9
Slower swingers (80mph or less) should look to the 13
Everyone in-between should look at the 11.
Sorry, there is no left-handed version for this club. Please allow up to 15 days, as these are custom-built products (like a fine suit!).
Which Wishon S2S Shaft Should You Use?
To give you a better idea, here's a Shaft Bend Profile of the S2S Black, compared to the others in the lineup:
If you need more help choosing a shaft, use the Green Lantern Golf S2S Shaft-Fitting Tool!
Unless you state otherwise, I build drivers to these specs:
- 44.5" length
- +1/64" grip size
- D2 swing weight
If you want me to deviate from these, tell me what you prefer, or, in the comments answer these questions:
- What is your wrist-to-floor measurement?
- How long is your right hand?
- How long is your longest finger (on the right hand)?
- Do you consider yourself "golf strong"?
I will also spine and FLO your driver shaft. FLO means "Flat Line Oscillation", so the shaft flexes the same way each time. Be forewarned: that may mean the shaft's logo isn't in the 12:00 position; in my years of using TWGT shafts, that's never been an issue, though.
Your club will be meticulously crafted with 100% care using my Blueprinting Method.
Pictures are for reference only. Taxes charged where I'm legally obligated. Sorry; it's the rules...